Tuesday 17 May 2011

Wordfest

I went to the Ian Whybrow aka Ian Eyebrow Harry and the Robots Wordfest event with Josh. We had to come out twice coz Josh needed a wee. Josh made a friend and they clambered under and over all the seats in the world famous Cambridge university debating chamber!
We met up with Don, Tash and Joe and went over to Grafton. We had a picnic from Greggs. We saw Katy from Cbeebies and she taught us a banana song and dance. Tash and Josh joined her conga.


We made Easter baskets and bookmarks with the Kids Club. A foreign baby kept wanting Joe to pass him things. Josh said to Tash when I was in your tummy did I listen to music. She said yes. He said did you have to open your mouth for me to hear it?!
We went to see Hop. Josh couldn't help himself from busting out some dance moves. The Baileys dropped me off at Nessa's. We went to see Mark Logue and Peter Conradi talk about The King's Speech.

No comments:

Post a Comment