Tuesday 14 April 2015

Benidorm - Tues

We got the boat across to an island.

Then we got on the aquario aquascope to see the submarine views and underwater life. I stepped on after Nessa and the man was like no, no, wait so my other leg was still on land and I was nearly doing the splits so the man and the people in the queue behind me were laughing at me. When we got inside we were really squashed and me and Tasha felt claustrophobic and seasick. Dad said fish always look grumpy. It was like being in Finding Nemo.

Whilst we were exploring the island a seagull pooed on Josh. Much to Joe's amusement.

Back in Benidorm Mum, Dad and Chat went to read the papers and drink sangria while the rest of us had a dip in the sea. Don and Joe admired the view - of topless ladies on the beach.

We went back to the hotel and Josh gave Tasha a massage.

 



No comments:

Post a Comment