Friday 8 May 2015

London - Friday

   Me and Ness went to the Hunterian Museum at the Royal College of Surgeons. It houses one of the oldest collections of anatomical, pathological and zoological specimens in the UK and is based on the items assembled by John Hunter, surgeon and anatomist (1728-1793). There were some fascinating things on display.



Then we went for a wander round Leather Lane market.
For lunch we had macaroni cheese toasties from Grill My Cheese.


We went to Victoria to check out the Dutch Hema store.


Then we went into central London and to the Bubba Gump shop. I bought a cuddly shrimp.

We had a pit stop at the Nordic bakery. Ness had a cinnamon bun and I had a lingonberry bun.




I enjoyed myself spotting a few Shaun the sheeps.




We went to some vintage clothes shops for Ness and to Crosstown doughnuts for me. I wanted the orange blossom but the man gave me a chocolate orange one instead - oh-uh.






We did a lot of getting lost and going in more shops.

We went to Bunnychow for dinner (a South African fast food dish consisting of a hollowed out loaf of bread filled with curry).
Ness had the veggie bunnychow and I had the breakfast one.


Then worn out and loaded down we got the tube and the DLR to our hotel.

No comments:

Post a Comment