Tuesday 9 October 2012

Tenerife - Siam Park

   Ness, Chat and I got the free open-top double-decker bus to Siam water park. When we got there Ness and I sat in a double inflatable ring thing and Chat in a single and we floated down the river. Chat went on Naga racer which was a slippery dip slide thing which you have to go down headfirst on a mat. Then Ness and I went on a double ring and Chat on a single down the jungle snakes. It was like going down a helter skelter in the dark and then landing in a pool. Ness and I screamed.
   Chat went on loads more rides while me and Ness sat in the cafe. I called the day Waiting for Chat-ot. Chat came back cursing himself because he'd been back to the lockers to get his cigarettes but they weren't there. He realized he'd put them in the pocket of his swimming shorts and gone on rides with them so they were soaking wet!
We went back to the hotel for a nap. When I met up with Mum and Dad for dinner we couldn't find Ness and Chat. They eventually appeared from the bar and they hadn't been having a nap at all - they'd been in to town and to Mcdonalds! Ness was drinking a cocktail which was bright green with an orange-peel rose and special slice of pear round the rim.




No comments:

Post a Comment