Monday 29 October 2012

Yarmouth - Mon

   Joe and I got the train while Dad drove Tash, Josh and Mum. When me and Joe got to Yarmouth station we were brave and got a taxi and our taxi driver had to go round a police road block coz there'd been a lorry crash. We found the others in the restaurant. Josh and Dad were enjoying their icecream sundaes but both getting messy.
   Joe came round my, Tasha and Josh's caravan and we played the scabs n guts boardgame. Tasha had to try and burp four letters of the alphabet. Josh had to try and get his elbow in his ear.
   We sent Joe and Tasha over to bring us back some takeaway and then ate it round Mum, Dad and Joe's caravan. I forced everyone to go over to the disco. Tasha had a blue wkd and Joe had some of it! Dad had a Mexican beer.
When we came back to our caravans a rabid vampire bat aka Joe in his onesie came calling. Josh kept shouting in his sleep and asking me to put his duvet back on him.



No comments:

Post a Comment