Saturday 30 July 2011













Joe stayed over. In the morning me and Joe rode our bikes round Girton.
Then me, Mum, Dad and Joe got the bus in to town. Mum and Joe went to buy Joe some new trousers because he's getting so tall.
Then we went over to Nessa's and went to pizza hut. Nessa said she had a present for me and I got all excited. She gave me a page torn out of a magazine. It was an advert with a nude old couple on it. I screamed in disgust when I saw it. Ness and Joe wrote notes to each other about their first girlfriend/boyfriend. We told Nessa that we learned form Joe's Who wants to be a millionaire game that "in your cups" means drunk. Ness said she thought it meant you're wearing a bra! Our waitress said we could get a discount if we showed her our cinema tickets. We said we hadn't got them yet so Mum and Ness told me to run and get them. I said to them "I thought you were offering" and the waitress thought I was talking to her and inviting her along. Ness said I looked like a right lezzy.
Anyway then we went to see the last Harry Potter. Ness wore Joe's hoodie coz she was cold. We were disappointed with the bit at the end where it's fast forward 19 years coz they didn't look any different. Afterwards we tried to stay round Nessa's for a bit but Mum had itchy feet so we left. Joe got a free maggot shooter with his magazine.
Me, Joe, Mum and Dad went to Beefeater for tea. I had baked camembert. Joe said "camel-bear?!" He had a ruby berry cola mocktail which was apple and raspberry j20 topped with pepsi. They do a new thing of bottomless chips so I said Dad should move in there.

No comments:

Post a Comment