Sunday 31 July 2011

Wimpole













Mum and Dad dropped me and Joe off at Royston. I helped Josh get dressed and he put huge squirts of suncream on himself and on me.
We went to Bury Lane and had lunch. Josh piped up that our waiter's name tag said Joshua. I wanted to buy the shop up coz there was all nice notebooks. We did strawberry picking and said hello to the chickens.
We dropped the strawberries back off at Tasha's house then went to Wimpole for the archaeology day. We had to scrabble all our change together to pay for the entrance fee because they wouldn't take a card.
Joe and Josh had a good dig around in the children's pit. Josh did some puzzles and me and Tasha embarrassed ourselves because we couldn't do them. Joe and Josh played old-fashioned skittles. They each decorated a clay tile. They had a go and painting themselves and me and Tash with blue woad dye. I gave them each a moustache. We went round for Josh to have a look at the proper archaeologists digging up a pit.
We were really hot and thirsty so went in the restaurant for some refreshment. Tasha was tempted to pour the bucket of ice down her bra. Back in the car Josh was eating his bogies. He told us that Joseph and Tristan used to think his name was "Joshua Baby" not "Joshua Bailey."
We went back to Tasha's for a wee stop and to pick up Donald. We met Mum and Dad at Whittlesford Mcdonalds. I had 'I heart JB' written on my arm in woad so I was a bit worried I was gonna be mistaken for a JLS fan.

No comments:

Post a Comment